Monday, August 25, 2008

Flower Child

Avery is 2 months old today! I can't believe it. She is the sweetest baby. We barely even know what her cry sounds like. She is so happy as long as you feed her occasionally and let her sleep. Tough demands for a baby! She has gotten more smiley and makes some little cooing noises, although I think she keeps these to a minimum, feeling like there is enough noise in this house. :) At her 2 month appointment, she weighed 9lbs 4oz and was 22in. Still pretty little and I love it! My sister got her this fun flower headband. No mistaking she's a girl if she's wearing this! We did have a bee fly at her head though. :)
A rare cry
Got paci - I'm good!

1 comment:

thegroves said...

She's so cute, Kelly! I feel like she and Addie have some sort of connection with their close due dates-- amazing how far the spread between their birthdays is!