Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Avery Announcement


This is the announcement that I thought about sending out, but with email and the blog decided pretty much anyone who would want to see her has had the opportunity. So, since money isn't growing on trees around here, or anywhere, as far as I know, :) i decided to just post it here and save the money as well as the time addressing, since that's not very abundant either. I know you all are heartbroken that you don't have this little angel to hang on your refrigerator, but there's a good chance she wouldn't stick anyway since it's likely that it is stainless. What a sad day for magnets - sent to the sides of so many refrigerators. Or maybe you don't have a stainless refrigerator, in which case you don't know exactly what your children's handprints look like at any given time nor how much water dripped down from the dispenser that never seems to stay locked and is oh so fun for a two year old boy! How great for you. You and only you do I give permission to print this precious photo from "His Image" without any copyright infringement. It's your lucky day! :)
Wow am I in a weird mood! I think it's from the wild four that have kept me busy ever since they got up. We started with baths that were quickly followed by a poop explosion up the back from baby girl definitely ruining my favorite shirt of hers and a half container of pommade in a two year boy's hair, which after 7 shampoos (3 different kinds) still is not even close to being out! Fortunately, I have experience in this area from a lanolin incident with another curious one and know that cornstarch and an hour should take care of it! I was just hoping to not have to do that, but it's looking like I don't have much choice unless I want a grease monkey for a kid for the next year.

3 comments:

E said...

I love it! I feel like I was there for the chaos reading your post. There must never be a dull moment at your house! We don't have a stainless steel refrigerator - sounds like we're not missing much unless we get into watermarks and fingerprints! Love the pictures of Avery - the flower headband is too much! Missed you last night, hope you're feeling better.

Art & Soul said...

Hilarious! I can relate on so many levels! I always thought stainless was so lovely, but now I cringe every time I look at any of my appliances. Buyer beware- toddlers and stainless do not mix! We too, have had greasy hair mishaps. Any time a little boy is quiet for more than a few moments there must be something going on. Your children are beautiful and I can't wait to mee little Avery in October :)

Sara and JC Trombley said...

Avery is adorable as usual...please post a picture of kai...he looked hilarious and the world needs to see it! :)